Monday, March 28, 2011

Pork Tenderloin...Healthy & Easy!

The picture doesn't do this meal justice. I made a green salad too and we had strawberries on the side. The pork is very easy to bake, and healthy. You can buy a pack of two tenderloins at most any grocery store. I cook one and freeze the other.

Bake at 425
30-35 min

Put tenderloin in rectangle cake pan
Brush with olive oil
Season with Montreal Steak Seasoning
Do not cover
Cook ~30 min
Cut into middle of pork; meat should be white when done (internal temp 160-165 degrees)
Let meat sit on counter 5 min before slicing

Cut into thin slices
I serve the pork with horseradish or hot mustard & sesame seeds
Juan likes to dip his in ketchup, but I think that's boring!

To drink, we each had an ice cold Blue Moon with a slice of orange.

And dinner is done...

1 comment:

  1. I'm making this tonight with your fried rice recipe! Do you have any salad recipes to share? I feel like there are so many to try, but I'm just not creative enough!

    ReplyDelete