Saturday, March 26, 2011

All About Food!

I love food! Over the last 4 years, cooking and baking has become a huge hobby for me. The idea to start my own food/life blog came to me when I started posting pictures of the food I made on Facebook. People starting asking me for recipes, and I was quickly inspired to do a blog. I'm still learning how to use Blogger and I know my blog will get better and change over time, but for now I am just going to get started

My plan is to take pictures of some of my favorite dishes and write all about them. I will also post recipes. I have a feeling some of my blogs will be about my life too. A lot of my recipes are old and have been handed down in the family. Juan's family is Chamorro (from Guam), so I will also be blogging about the dishes that will take me years to learn.

The food I make now is simple, tasty, easy, and homemade. 99% of the time, I follow a recipe. I'm not very creative with trying new and unusual dishes. I love dessert so watch out. Let me know what you think! Welcome to "Life is Good, Food is Better."

No comments:

Post a Comment